Services & Fees
Out-of-state samples are accepted!
Routine Diagnosis, $45
- Traditional methods of symptom analysis and microscopic examination.
- Certain serological tests are included when applicable.
Routine Diagnosis plus culture, $59
- Fees may vary if additional specialized media is required.
Tree wilt tests by wood culture, $59
- Oak Wilt
- Dutch Elm Disease
- Verticillium wilt
Nematode Analysis, $50
- Identification and count of plant parasitic nematodes for all commercial crops.
- Transmission electron microscopy (TEM), $85
- Immunosorbent electron microscopy (ISEM), $85
- ELISA and other serological virus tests are available, $45
Turf Disease Diagnosis*, $100 minimum
Commercial Turf Disease Diagnosis*, (see turf sample submission form for pricing options)
*Please use turf_submission_form.pdf
Molecular Diagnostics: Please contact the Clinic for specific information and fees ($95 minimum)
- DNA and RNA based assays
- DNA sequencing and sequence analysis
Seed Quality Testing, $75
- Identification of storage molds on APDA and salt media.
For information on other tests, projects, or specific sampling requirements contact: Plant Disease Clinic 612-625-1275
Please note: To comply with federal policy, we cannot accept marijuana samples.